A Collection Of Songs Written And Recorded 1995-1997
- And then there's you but that's so obvious, it's hopeless and I know this.
- And me I'm in my bedroom drawing in my notebook,
Because my hand thinks I'm an artist,
But my heart knows I'm a poet,
It's just words they mean so little to me.
- I can't seem to deal with total trust,
There is something very wrong with me.
- We escape from the house,
As the day disappears from the sky,
We became what we wanted to be,
Like a dream or a ghost.
- And it's moments like this that repeat and replay in my head,
When I'm laying in bed.
- I want to be with you all of the time,
It's hopeless but I have to try.
- And this is the sound of the hopeless ones,
As they stare down at their books,
And realize they have been lied to.
- I've come this far,
But I can't go through with it because the truth would hurt,
This hurts too much.
- Wait for the sadness to set in,
Because that's the only feeling that's worth a damn.
- Into this song, I send myself,
And with these drinks I plan to collapse and forget,
This wasted year,
These wasted years.
- Some decisions you don't make,
I guess it's like breathing and not wanting to,
There are some things that you can't fake.
- I guess that it is typical,
To cling to memories you'll never get back again.
- I could never replace you. Could never forget what it's like
I'll be posting my icons there from now on.